t headaches. This is a direct result of the inhalation of mold. The strength of these headaches will most likely increase when you are in the immediate area that the mold is present. This is because your body’s immune system is attempting to fight the mold toxins. Even though the symptoms may be more intense when in close proximity to the mold the effects are still present and dangerous when you are anywhere in your home. Other common symptoms are a sore throat, fatigue, memory loss, difficulty concentrating, chest pains, diarrhea, cramps, night sweats, abdominal pain, and sensitivity to light. As you can see the list is extensive and not very pleasant. Worse of all though, mold can also lead to poisoning.
Your body can endure many of the symptoms of black mold and fight but when your exposure reaches a certain level you can be poisoned. This is especially true when the fungus remains damp and is allowed to grow and not removed properly. Several symptoms are present that point to poisoning. These symptoms include nausea, panic attacks, sudden onset of disease, depression, bleeding from the nose, and cold like symptoms. Yes, in some cases this can also lead to death. Click here Black health
As you can see black mold is serious and dangerous. If mold is in your house you need to remove it now. Below I have provided a review of a resource that will teach you how to remove mold safely and effectively. I highly suggest that you read it as soon as possible.
Do not gamble with you or your family’s health. Make sure that you eliminate any black mold the right way so that you can live a healthy and productive life.